- The willows store is wherever you are. Our brick-and-mortar store is located in the heart of the Pacific Northwest — in Vancouver, Washington, on the banks of the Columbia River.
- willows was founded by a stylish mother/daughter duo and quickly became a popular boutique with a loyal following. It is a family business built out of love with a spirit for modern fashion.
- The collection has grown into a style range for women shopping online, from virtually anywhere in the US and Canada.
- The style-forward willows team is always ready online, in person and on phone, to give honest expertise on style, sizing cut, fabric drape and more. We put together capsules and easy outfits - with the options to let your unique style shine.
- Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about sizing, fit or color.
- Founder and owner, Janna Moats, leads willows style curation — traveling every few months to source the latest in willows pieces. Janna and her buying team create versatile collections that are of the moment, feel great, and fit many sizes.
- The willow is a graceful tree that grows in all shapes, sizes, and varieties and takes root to thrive strong in nearly any climate. Each species of willow displays a unique seasonal flower.
- We strive to inspire willows women to grow strong and be uniquely gorgeous - wherever they are rooted.
- Share your distinct style: #shewearswillows
- As much as we love finding the latest looks, we love giving back with the help of our community.
- willows has been a long-time partner of The Giving Closet, a free community store providing living necessities for those who can’t afford them. Every year willows proudly hosts a charity fashion show and design an exclusive branded collection with all proceeds going directly to The Giving Closet. In 2022 we raised $69,000 for this organization.
- We also partner with Grace House in Salem, OR. We couldn’t do any of this without our incredible customers.